Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
This lot driver position is with our remarketing department, and will be chiefly responsible for moving and organizing vehicles at our Remarketing Lot located at 5048 W 700 S, Salt Lake CityEmployee Directory
This opening is a Part-Time Position, Monday-Friday 8am-1pm, in the Salt Lake County area.
The Part Time Lot Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans and organizing the remarketing lot
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past five years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept an on-call, part time position that starts at $9.50/hour.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
- Monday-Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm