Senior Customer Assistance Representative - Salt Lake City Airport
The Customer Assistance Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a large home city branch or airport location.
This role is available as regular part-time position at our Salt Lake City Airport (84116) location. The role starts at $12.00 per hour.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs by offering additional products
- Type up rental contracts at the counter inside the rental terminal
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required (proof of graduation required at interview)
- Meet either of the following requirements: Two years of college plus six months of customer service experience, or at least two years of previous customer service experience. If you have a minimum of 2 years of college: In lieu of work experience, will consider involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteer work/community service, athletics or military.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to work 25 hours per week
- Fri-Sun: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Sat/Sun: 8:00am - 5:00pm OR 12:00pm - 9:00pm