Vehicle Delivery Inspection Technician
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity for a Vehicle Delivery Inspection Technician at our SLC Remarketing lot. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality and Safety Standards.
Assist with PDI of new and used vehicle deliveries (pull protective plastic out of cars, put down floor mats, attach license plates, etc)
Use computer skills to issue unit numbers, tracking and organization
Assist with vehicle deletion process (remove license plates and park cars in designated parking areas to keep lot organized).
Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Inventory vehicles with handheld unit as necessary
- Assist transporters and trucking companies with shipping and receiving of vehicles.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to pick-up material weighing 25 lbs or less.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of lot and work space
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have a basic level of experience and understanding of a PC