Vehicle Delivery Technician Salt Lake City
Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $25 billion.
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Vehicle Delivery Inspection Technician at our SLC Remarketing lot. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality and Safety Standards.
This is Temporary position (89 days from the date of hire). The position will work 30-40 hours per week, and the compensation will be $13.00 per hour. The position based out of the Salt Lake City Remarketing Lot 5048 W 700 S Salt Lake City, Utah 84104.
Assist with VDI of new and used vehicle deliveries (pull protective plastic out of cars, put down floor mats, attach license plates, etc)Use computer skills to issue unit numbers, tracking and organization
Assist with vehicle deletion process (remove license plates and park cars in designated parking areas to keep lot organized).Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Inventory vehicles with handheld unit as necessary
- Assist transporters and trucking companies with shipping and receiving of vehicles.
- Must be able to work outside in all types of weather.
- Must be able to pick-up material weighing 25 lbs or less.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- 2 years of being licensed to drive preferred
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a Temporary position, working 30-40 hours per week at $13.00 per hour