License and Title Clerk
Enterprise Holdings has an immediate opening for a License and Title Clerk based out of our administrative office located at 1505 Harry Wurzbach, San Antonio, TX. 78209. This is a full-time position that pays $16.00 / hour plus benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The License and Title Clerk is responsible for verifying the accuracy of buyers orders for vehicles, the transfer and ordering of titles, reporting on accounts receivables and other administrative duties. This full-time (40 hours per week) position requires substantial data entry with high levels of efficiency and accuracy, and keen ability to multitask. This position also requires the ability to prioritize effectively and strong attention to detail. The ideal person will be well organized, self-motivated, possess great follow-up and customer service skills, and be able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, and for more information on our Complete Clean Pledge, please click here.
- Approval, compliance review, and management of buyers orders
- Daily communications with dealers and auto auctions
- Provide reporting to the sales team to help manage the accounts receivable process
- Processing title work for customers to be sent out daily
- Assist with Registration/Reporting to the team on the License plates and tags for our vehicles
- Secure and Manage titles for sold vehicles
- Filing of title paperwork
- Assist with reports and other clerical duties
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Provide back up support for Accounts Payable
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to type a minimum of 40 WPM with accuracy of 95% or above
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a clerical and/or office role
- Must possess a minimum beginner level of proficiency with the Microsoft Excel Program
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.