Remarketing Inventory Coordinator
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Remarketing Inventory Coordinator at our location at 8530 Eastern St. San Antonio, TX. This position pays $14 / hour. The Remarketing Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Remarketing department. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality. This position requires you to work outside in the elements (heat, cold, rain etc.).
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and occasional Saturdays based on business need
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in North America.
- Ability to organize and account for fluctuating inventory (lot organization/in or outbound vehicles)
- Check in and process 30+ vehicle transactions (daily)
- High volume lot organization with safety, efficiency, and security in mind
- Maintain systems for key organization and security of inventory
- Notify Management of potential safety concerns regarding equipment, lot conditions and vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (i.e additional administrative work, light janitorial, driving, etc.)
- Able to perform physical requirements related to vehicle deletion process
- Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.