Exit Booth Agent Full Time San Diego Airport SAN
National and Alamo at the San Diego Airport has an exciting opportunity for an Exit Booth Agent! The Exit Booth Agent provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car assignment process; facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information and vehicle selection information for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National/ALAMO Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
*This position is based at our National/Alamo San Diego Airport location at 92101.**
**This is a full time position, apart from religious observance, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: various shifts including weekends, holidays, days and nights.**
**Starting pay is $13.00/hour **
- Prepare all rental documents accurately and completely.
- Verify car information and VIN number for security and car control.
- Provide additional service to Emerald Aisle members by offering our refueling option.
- Maintain the appearance of the Exit Booth and surrounding areas to present a neat and orderly image.
- Ensure that each "Booth" is stocked with appropriate supplies to meet the needs of our customers and that all "Booths" are properly functioning.
- Provide all customers with undivided attention while assisting them at the exit booth.
- Make eye contact and greet all customers; thank customer at the conclusion of all transactions.
- Assist customers with directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information; effectively and efficiently resolve all customer service issues as necessary.
- Perform other customer service related duties, in addition to those listed, to ensure our service levels meets the needs of the customer.
- Train and assist new hires
- Assist in regional processes including new inicitives.
- Daily communication with Managers concerning any possible issues and an overview of how the day went.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This is a full time position, apart from religious observance, must be able to work the following shift/schedule: various shifts including weekends, holidays, days and nights.
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.