Lot Attendant Part Time Enterprise Car Sales El Cajon
Enterprise Car Sales has an opening for a Part Time Lot Attendant position. The person will be based out of location in EL CAJON. This position's primary responsiblity will be maintain the lot presenation at the dealership. This employee will clean and wash, check fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles as well as move vehicles from one location to the next as needed. They will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards which will include administrative support. This is a great opportunity for a dependable person with great customer service skills to work a consistent work schedule/week.
**This is a Part-Time Position and apart from religious observances, you must be available to work 20-25 hours per week based on this work schedule:
Monday 11am-3pm, Tues/Thursday 10:30-2:30, Friday and Saturday hours
**Hourly rate = $12.60/hour (non-negotiable)
This location is based in El Cajon, CA 92020
- Maintain lot presentation
- Drive vehicles to and from various locations as needed
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Drive vehicles from drop off point to display areas
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage.
- Perform other duties as assigned (including other administrative functions)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of continuous work experience
- Must be able to conduct medium duty labor (ability to lift 50 lbs. and have the ability to lift, carry, push or pull a variety of tools, equipment and materials; and balance, stoop, kneel and crouch)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work part-time, 20-25 hours per week for the following schedule: Monday 11-3, Tues/Thurs 10:30-2:30, Friday and Saturday hours
- This position requires a valid driver's license.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.