Full Time Administrative Representative San Francisco Airport
The Administrative Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers primarily via the phone, in addition to administrative support.
The position will be located at the Enterprise Rent A Car administrative office at the San Francisco Airport.
This position requires a valid drivers license and the starting pay is $17.25 per hour.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Make outgoing calls- callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs primarily over the phone
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform various administrative functions
- Assist with the lost and found procedures
- Perform miscellaneous and backup job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be willing to the following schedule: Wednesday through Sunday 11am-8pm with Mondays & Tuesdays off.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.