Automotive Technician- HOURLY PAY
Hourly Pay Hiring Immediately!
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for an ASE Certified Automotive Technician at our facility located at 2752 De La Cruz Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050. The Automotive Technician performs car repair, preventive maintenance, in-fleeting service, and vehicle reconditioning service according to company policy and procedures. This position requires the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
The successful candidate will be required to work Full Time (40 hours per week)
Starting base pay rate is $35.00 /hr plus shift differential (min requirement of current and valid OE Manufacturer Certification).
This is a full time position and includes a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Annual boot allowance of $200
- Annual tool allowance of $800
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Ensure that all repairs and preventative maintenance are completed according to the manufacturers specifications and guidelines.
- Complete required manufacturer's training and perform warranty and recall repairs.
- Complete ADA installs as required upon completion of training.
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and part(s) used during the repair.
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures.
- Utilize multiple manufacturers’ websites, software and diagnostic tools.
- May process new fleet, LOFR, tires, fuel reclamation or buy-backs.
- Maintain the work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
- Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 50 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Perform related duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Valid OE Manufacturer Certification
- Must be able understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work Full Time (40 hours per week) Thursday-Monday 1:30PM-10PM w/ Tues-Weds off
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.