Administrative Representative (Call Center)
Enterprise Rent-A-Car's San Juan Airport location has an opening for an Administrative Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Assist with the creation and production of reports
• Developing presentations and proposals
• Coordinating travel arrangements
• Coordinating meetings and conference calls
• Handling of department expense reports
• Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
• Helping field departmental phone calls
• Filing & other general administrative duties
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candidate's should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service, retail, or administrative support experience
Must have a valid Puerto Rico driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.