Greeter (Seasonal-Full Time) San Juan Airport
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-a Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Seasonal Greeter. The Greeter provides superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process; greeting and fulfilling customer needs. Provides customers with appropriate vehicle selection. Creates and maintains a friendly, efficient environment for all customers. Assists in making all transactions quick and efficient. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
**This is a Seasonal-Full Time position at the San Juan Airport branch**
**We are looking for a candidate with flexible schedule.**
- Work proactively with drivers, service agents, handheld return agents and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Welcome customers to the facility when they exit the bus or arrive on the lot.
- Direct customers to exit booth, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist customers with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Ensure that hangtag information is completed correctly.
- Maintain clean low mileage fleet mix requirements.
- Thank customers for their business.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be fluent in Spanish & English
- Minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- A minimum of basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office Products required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work the following schedule: 7:00am (the earliest) to 11:00pm (the latest).
- This position will work at least 40 hours a week.