Internship Accounting Program (Metro Area)
Gain real-world business, accounting, and financial training that will teach you all aspects of financial management pertaining to running a successful business. Our Accounting Intern position will introduce you to our Business Management Training program which fully prepares you to become a Business Manager of your own financial operation.
A key partner in our organization, the Business Manager oversees all aspects of financial management and provides balance to the partnership formed with the marketing and operational pieces of our business. You'll enjoy performance-based promotions and big earning potential as you climb the management ladder. Plus you'll work with fun people at a $22 billion industry leader that supports you every step of the way.
This winter internship will pay $10.00/hour and will require availability for 40 hours per week.
Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, for the duration of the Summer program.
**This is a 90 days Temporary Position**
Starting as an Accounting Intern, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing financial statement & analysis
- Work closely with rental branches and other departments
- Assist accounting managers with reports, etc.
- Involved with A/P & A/R functions; cash receipts & petty cash
- Assist in accounting schedules & filing
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in a bachelors degree program in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a rising Junior or rising Senior (3rd or 4th year of college) with no more that 2 years to graduation
- Experience in accounting, accounts payable/receivable or book-keeping preferred
- Must have basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm for the duration of the winter program.