Car Sales Detailer
Founded in 1962 by Veteran WWII Navy Pilot Jack Taylor, Enterprise Car Sales is a service of the Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand, which is owned by Enterprise Holdings, the largest car rental company in the world. A pioneer in the concept of the haggle-free car-buying experience, Enterprise Car Sales has more than 130 locations nationwide.
This position is full time (40 hours/week), pays $15.00/hour and is located in San Leandro. This includes paid time off, matching 401K, and discounts on rentals.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law
The Car Sales Detailer will clean the interior, exterior and refurbish used vehicles to prepare for sale. This employee will
exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and personal protective equipment requirements while
adhering to local environmental regulations.
- Thoroughly clean interior and exterior surfaces of the vehicles including windows and mirrors
- Polish, wax and buff exterior of vehicles
- Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk
- Shampoo/Clean carpets, floor mats and upholstery
- May use detail methods such as wet sand and clay bar
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Apply engine degreaser application to the engine
- Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform and PPE (Personal Protective
- Equipment) requirements
- Adhere to local environmental regulations
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a current and valid driver's license.
- Must have three months of prior work experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- M-F 8:00am-5:00pm and occasional Saturdays