Account Fleet Coordinator
Enterprise Fleet Management has an exciting opportunity for an Account Fleet Coordinator (AFC).
This position oversees the ordering and delivery process for our clients and is responsible for providing reporting and administrative support to the sales team as well as superior service to our clients. The Account Fleet Coordinator maintains daily contact with clients and provides exceptional support through professional verbal and written communication, with the goal of exceeding the client's expectations.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
This is a team environment where building solid, long-lasting relationships is key to success. If you have a solid track record of providing great customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you may be just the right person for our team!
Why become an Account Fleet Coordinator?
-This is an administrative, customer service and support role that is great for someone looking to set roots long-term in a career position-
- Pay of $55,000/year ($26.44/hour)
- Monday - Friday, 40 hour work week with a flexible start time
- 401K and profit sharing
- Full benefits
- Great discounts!
This position is located at: 2633 Camino Ramon, San Ramon, CA 94583
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a local, knowledgeable resource for an assigned book of Fleet Management clients, primarily through phone and email
- Manage all administrative and sales support tasks related to the client base
- Create, update and distribute client lease documents and field related questions
- Input and initiate vehicle quotes and orders for clients
- Collaborate with internal operational teams to determine options and solutions for clients
- Assist the sales team by preparing documents, materials and reports for client meetings, and attend as requested
- Participate in monthly development meetings and assist in achieving department goals
The ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
Working with a Team
Planning and Organizing
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have 3+ years of Administrative/Office experience in a professional work environment
- Prior experience in a business to business office setting or in a sales support role is a plus and/or administrative work in a dealership/bodyshop
- Must have 3+ years of customer service experience
- Must have relevant PC/Computer experience plus a working knowledge of multiple Microsoft programs including Excel and Outlook
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- This position requires valid driver's California Driver's license
- Must be willing to accept $26.44/hour ($55k/year) for this position
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law