Enterprise Holdings Business Management Department has an opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office in San Ramon, 2633 Camino Ramon, but is currently working remotely.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis.
Compensation is $19.00/hour $20/hr if Accounting Degree working full-time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Apply customer payments
- Researching unidentified payments
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Post/Process invoices into the accounting system
- Assist in processing Car Sales files for retail car sales
- Compile Business Management audit reporting to ensure proper procedures and ethical practices are being followed
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Validate payment requests for complete information
- General filing and processing
- Answer branch inquiries
- Assist with Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule and work overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a bachelor's degree (Preferably Finance or Accounting)
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Skill in the use of personal computers, database management and related software applications
- Must be able to work daytime hours, Monday - Friday