Car Sales Administrator
Enterprise Holdings as an exciting opportunity for the position of Car Sales Administrator at our San Ramon Group Office
This will be a valuable support between the Area Car Sales Manager, the Business Management Department and the DMV. The Car Sales Administrator will be responsible for transferring ownership of vehicles using DealerTrack or through the DMV, processing car sales files, following up with Dealerships, financial institutions and customers regarding title and registrations, clearing DMV fee schedules, filing, data entry, processing trade-ins and obtaining titles among other various accounting and administrative functions.
The rate of pay for this position is $20 / hour, plus a full benefits package.
Job Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Transferring ownership of vehicles using Dealertrack or through the DMV
- Running miscellaneous reports, clearing DMV fee schedules, filing and data entry
- Various accounting reports and general administrative functions as assigned
- Maintain sales files and records as required.
- Title management which includes: tracking movement of title (check in/out and filing), coordinate assignment, delivery, processing, and maintaining title database.
- Following up with dealerships, financial institutions and customers regarding title and registrations
- Processing trade-ins and obtaining titles
- Help track and monitor sellable inventory (vehicles).
- Monitor and reconcile outstanding accounts receivable.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our sales team and buyers.
- Additional projects and tasks as communicated by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have at least one year of experience in an administrative support position
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work full-time, 40 hours a week 8:00am - 5:00pm M-F
- This position does require a CA valid driver's license
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must also have excellent time-management/organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment