Enterprise Holdings currently has openings for an Accounting Assistant at our Southern California headquarters in Orange, CA. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for various administrative and accounting tasks. If you have strong customer service skills, a high sense of urgency, exceptional organizational and data entry skills please apply. Candidates will be working independently and in a team environment.
**Apart from religious observances, this position requires you to be available full-time, 40 hours/week between Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- Answer phone calls and respond to customer inquiries regarding outstanding balances.
- Manage, research, and make adjustments to rental billings
- Manage collection files and work with our collection agency with submissions and inquiries.
- Work with Regional and Branch employees to resolve various customer concerns.
- Cross-train current and new employees on all processes.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Management department as needed.
- Logging, updating and maintaining excel records daily
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have Intermediate Level of Proficiency with Excel
- Must have 1 year of experience in an administrative support position and/or customer service
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work full time Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law.