Automotive Detailer - John Wayne Airport
Enterprise Holdings is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a part time Automotive Detailer for the Alamo/National Brands. This position pays $17.50 / hour and up to $22.50 an hour ($17.50 an hour plus potential additional $5.00 per hour in bonuses) and is located at our Alamo Rent A Car brand at our SNA location.
**This position is based at our John Wayne Airport location at 92707.**
** Schedule based on a shift bid. Must have open availability (apart from religious observances, must be available to work 25 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends)**
**Starting pay is $17.50 / hr.
Up to $22.50 an hour ($17.50 an hour plus potential additional $5.00 per hour in bonuses)**
Enterprise Holdings operates the National, Enterprise, and Alamo car rental brands and has frequently been named one of the top places to work. Enterprise Holdings is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America.
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 3 months of prior work experience
- Apart from religious observances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights and weekends
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.