Emerald Club Service Specialist - SNA
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multi-billion dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for an Emerald Club Service Specialist! The Emerald Club Specialist is a role that focuses on ensuring professional, superior, friendly and efficient customer service specifically to the members of our loyalty program called the Emerald Club. As an Emerald Club Specialist you are responsible for greeting and fulfilling the needs of the Emerald Club members including appropriate vehicle selection as determined by the Emerald Club program guidelines, with speed and accuracy.
If you are a good problem solver with a strong focus on providing superior, friendly, and efficient service then this role may be for you!
**This position is based at our location in Orange County Airport (SNA) at 92707.**
** This is a Union position. Schedule based on a shift bid. Must have open availability (apart from religious obserances, must be available to work 40 hours/week, flexible schedule, including holidays, nights, swing and weekends)**
**Starting pay is $18/hour + commission**
- Greet Emerald Club members as they arrive on the lot making them feel valued and welcome and provide information in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist members with questions and concerns and provide resolution as necessary
- Review daily game plan in preparation for Emerald Service delivery
- Review reservation manifest for special requests
- Work productively with shuttlers, service agents, return service specialists and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Maintain clean, low mileage fleet mix that meets Emerald Club requirements
- Complete vehicle inspections in accordance with priority guidelines
- Ensure that vehicle hangtags are completed correctly
- Return failed inspection units back to production for re-cleaning and service agent coaching
- Facilitate change of equipment (COE) vehicles or additional equipment to meet customer's needs
- Offer assistance with luggage as needed
- Document and communicate customer service issues to management
- Keep Aisle area organized and clean for ease of access and appearance of the facility
- Direct customers to the exit booth, provide local directions, maps and return directions as needed
- Identify and communicate areas of opportunity for improved Emerald Club service delivery
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 5 years customer service experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be available for one of the following shifts: Monday - Sunday flexible, 5am-1:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, 10am-4:30pm, or 1pm-9:30pm