Full Time DOT driver
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Driver delivers vehicles and in some instances, customers, employees or vendors safely and timely to the appropriate destination(s) while giving helpful, courteous and professional customer service. This position focuses on vehicle delivery to dealerships and auction locations covering the greater Bay Area.
There are Driver positions available at our Santa Clara location. The position is full-time, working 40 hours/week. Candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday, from 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Hourly wage for this position is $16.00/hour.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories as required by, and consistent with, applicable law
The Part Time Driver is responsible for the transporting of fleet cars and vans to and from various locations, as well as navigating written directions.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of area as needed, following all rules of the road
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destination in a safe and courteous manner
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- May need to communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone
- May be asked to clean vehicles
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 6 months worth of work experience
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, from 6:30AM to 3:00 PM.
- This position requires a valid drivers license
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.
- This job allows for no moonlighting, meaning that if hired, employee cannot work another job or position.