Rental Sales Agent - Saskatoon Airport (Part-time)Job ID 189905
The part time rental sales agent will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. This position is based out of the Saskatoon Airport operating under the National car rental brand. The successful candidate must be able to work shift work (28 - 32+ hours per week) from 7:00 am - 1:00 am and be available 7 days a week.
This position offers an hourly rate of pay of $13.00. This is a part time position that will average 5 shifts per week.
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- Sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service, retail, or sales experience
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship for this position now or in the future
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.