Building Maintenance Technician
Enterprise Mobility has an exciting opportunity for a Building Maintenance Technician, based out of Savannah, GA.
This position will work with the Property Development department to improve the appearance and safety of the all of our locations through regular repairs, preventive maintenance, cleaning, and assisting with branch renovations. This position may require work in painting, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, telecommunications, data and phone wiring, signs and lighting, or other maintenance tasks as assigned. The individual will be expected to perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position will include extensive travel with a company car within the defined territories below:
Savannah position: Travel within Savannah, Augusta and GA East Coast
Candidates will need to be available to work Monday-Friday 7:30a-6p with occasional evening and/or weekend projects (guaranteed 40 hours per week). During working hours, there will be a work vehicle, supplied with tools, to get to the branch locations needing maintenance.
The Building Maintenance Technician will be responsible for a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services including but not limited to:
- Electrical: Ballasts, bulbs, parking lot lights, outlet installation, dedicated circuits, and sign repair and maintenance.
- Mechanical: Installation, troubleshooting, and minor repair of small appliance and mechanical equipment (pressure washers, air compressors, etc…)
- Plumbing: General plumbing including repairing leaking faucets, replacing washers faucets and seals on malfunctioning plumbing equipment; cleaning clogged drains, hot water heater repair/replacement, basin cleaning in garages, pit/drain cleaning and snaking in garages
- Painting: Latex/oil based paints, brush and roller applications, plaster, drywall and wallpaper repair. Interior and exterior jobs.
- Flooring: Cleaning, Replacing carpet, VCT, grout
- HVAC: Replacing air filters, cleaning registers, working knowledge of HVAC systems and minor repair a plus
- Furniture: Repair, drawers, adjustments, assembly
- General Office: Ceiling tile replacement, changing filters, window cleaning, alarm updates, hanging artwork and bulletin boards and installing carpet tiles.
- Locks: Deadbolts, levers, all hardware, combination locks
- Doors: Metal/wood, closers, hinges, sweeps, etc.
- Audits: Assist with internal audits and corrective actions, obtain proper certifications.
- IT: Installing computer hardware and cabling as needed and communicating with our Technical support team to resolve branch telephone and data hardware and connectivity issues. Tele-data wiring, Low voltage cable work
- Computer: Basic knowledge of emailing, MS office suite, ability to learn maintenance software
Additional duties include:
- Moving items as needed (i.e. furniture, file cabinets, boxes, etc.)
- Delivery of office and building supplies to the correct departments and locations
- Basic Safety Data Sheets knowledge and Health and Safety knowledge
- Scheduling, monitoring and performing general and preventative maintenance of pressure washers, vacuum systems, and miscellaneous equipment at the branches.
- Work with third party vendors
- Assist on branch relocations and other special projects as directed by the Property Development Department.
- Responsible for the timely completion of all assigned facility work order requests
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times with all company employees, vendors and contractors.
- Exhibit a professional appearance and comply with all uniform requirements
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
We are looking for individuals with solid work ethic, communication ability and enjoy working with hands-on projects.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to move and climb ladders (6-30 feet) and work with arms overhead while on a ladder on a daily basis
- Must have one year hands on building/facilities maintenance OR experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical systems, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical systems
- Work full time schedule between the hours of 7:30am-6pm, with occasional evening and/or weekend projects.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future