The Enterprise Business Management Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office at 148 Carrier Way Suite H Scott Depot, WV 25560.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Compensation is $16/hour working full-time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance including Dental, Life, Vision
- Employee discounts
- 40 hour per week Monday-Friday
- 401k Retirement savings plan with a match
- Company Profit sharing
- Training and development
- Post/Process vendor invoices into the accounting system
- Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
- General filing and processing
- Compile Business Management audit reporting to ensure proper procedures and ethical practices are being followed
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Validate payment requests for complete information
- Answer branch inquiries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule and work overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Skill in the use of personal computers, database management and related software applications
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 8a-5p