Seasonal Full Time Driver SeaTac
Our SeaTac National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car location has an exciting opportunity for a full time Seasonal Driver. This is a great summer job opportunity to build job skills by working in the tourism and travel industry during Seattle’s peak summer season. The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental.
The starting wage for this position is $16.09/ hour. This is a seasonal position available May 1st - September 28th, 2019.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible seasonal shift/schedule: May 1st, 2018 - September 28th,2019