Seasonal Full Time New Car Inspector
Our SeaTac Enterprise Rent A Car location has an exciting opportunity for a full time Seasonal New Car Inspector. This is a great summer job opportunity to build job skills by working in the tourism and travel industry during Seattle’s peak summer season. The New Car Inspector is primarily responsible for preparing new cars to enter into the rental fleet.
The starting wage for this position is $16.09/ hour. This is a seasonal position available May 1st - September 28th, 2019.
- Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
- Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past three years.
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible seasonal shift/schedule: May 1st, 2018 - September 28th,2019