Seasonal Full Time Greeter Downtown Seattle
Our Downtown Seattle National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car location has an exciting opportunity for a full time Seasonal Greeter. This is a great summer job opportunity to build job skills by working in the tourism and travel industry during Seattle’s peak summer season. The Greeter is primarily responsible for working with customers coming from the cruise terminals. This opportunity will be outdoors and will consist of providing superior and friendly customer service to our customers.
The starting wage for this position is $16.00/ hour. This is a seasonal position available May 1st - September 28th, 2019.
- Welcome members as they arrive to our cruise terminal location.
- Direct customers to the shuttles, provide local directions and maps and provide return directions where applicable.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Thank member for their business.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listed, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work a flexible seasonal shift/schedule: May 1st, 2018 - September 28th,2019