Part Time Driver Sioux Falls Airport
We have openings for Part Time Drivers (20-25 hours per week) at our Sioux Falls Airport location! The Pay starts off at $9.10/hr.
The Driver is responsible for moving and positioning vehicles to various designated locations for servicing, transport and/or rental. Perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.
- Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
- Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
- Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
- Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
- Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violationS and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be seeking Part-Time employment
Must be willing to accept a starting wage of $9.10 per hour
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 20-25 hours per week during the following shifts, including weekends:
Monday, Thursday and Friday 7:00am-4:00pm