What is working at National Alamo all about? Taking care of people. Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing their unique knowledge and skills to help our business grow. Please select your desired job below to learn more about the qualifications. Join our Enterprise Holdings team. A job in National Alamo at Enterprise Holdings may be waiting for you!
Part-time Car Cleaner South Bend AirportJob ID 204377
Equal Opportunity Employer
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Service Agent. The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 2 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $10.50 per hour.
- New Hire Orientation is held every other Monday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at our Indiana headquarters located at 7111 West Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241. We provide transportation from South Bend for orientation. Must be able to attend one of these sessions if hired.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work one of the following schedules:
- Schedule #1: Sunday 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Monday 7:00 am - 1:00 pm, Friday 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (1/2 hour break each shift)
- Schedule #2: Sunday 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Monday 7:00 am - 1:00 pm, Friday 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm (1/2 hour break each shift)