Service Agent Car Detailer, Part Time, Burlington International Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
***This is a part time position at our Burlington International Airport location*****
25 HOURS MAX PER WEEK
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept $16.20/hour compensation
- Must live within one hour commute of this location
- Must be able to understand, read, write and speak English
- Must be willing to accept a part time position with no more than 25 hours per week
- Must be available to work one of the schedules below:
- Schedule 1: Sunday 6:30am - 11:30am, Monday 6:30am - 11:30am, Tuesday 6:30am-11:30am, Wednesday 6:30am - 11:30am, Thursday 6:30am - 11:30am, Friday OFF, Saturday OFF
- Schedule 2: Sunday OFF, Monday OFF, Tuesday 6:30am - 11:30am, Wednesday 6:30am - 11:30am, Thursday 6:30am - 11:30am, Friday 6:30am - 11:30am, Saturday 6:30am - 11:30am
- Schedule 3: Sunday OFF, Monday OFF, Tuesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday 3:00pm - 8:00pm
- Schedule 4: Sunday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Tuesday OFF, Wednesday OFF, Thursday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday 3:00pm - 8:00pm