Truck Washer - Service Attendant - Southfield
The Enterprise Truck Rental Division is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a Full Time Truck Washer/Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA). Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Truck Washer/VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium - Duty trucks.
This position pays $17 / hour and is located at 23811 Telegraph Rd Southfield, MI 48033 . This position requires working one day a week at our Truck Rental Branch in Wixom, MI (Thursday).
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Training and development
The Available Schedule:
- Sunday: OFF
- Monday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: OFF
- Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm (in Wixom)
- Friday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Our Truck Rental Division provides transportation solutions within the truck rental industry. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The Truck Washer/VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium - Duty trucks.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have at least 12 months of consecutive work history working for one company
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner's certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination. No moonlighting is allowed (no other paid employment allowed).