Car Detailer in Downtown Spokane
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with Enterprise Rent-A-Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
Enterprise has an exciting opportunity for a Car Detailer at our Midtown Spokane location. The Car Detailer prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a regular full time position with a starting wage for of $13.50/hr along with competitive benefits.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Clean and santitize all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
- Must have no more than 2 civil moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a 40 hr/week FT