Service Agent Car Cleaner Spring Lake Park, MN
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $23 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This is a Part Time or Full Time position (20-25 hours/per week minimum) with a starting pay of $11-$12/hour.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Given the nature of our job requirements, a drug or alcohol related conviction on your driving record in the last five years will disqualify you from employment.
- Given the nature of our job requirements, more than 2 moving violations (i.e. speeding ticket, failure to stop) on your driving record in the last three years will disqualify you from employment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- This location is open Monday through Friday 7:30am-6pm, and Saturday 9am-12pm. Apart from religious observations, must be available to work;
- A minimum of 20-25 hours per week
If you have any questions, please contact Kristin Bjork at email@example.com or 651-905-5012 directly. Thank you!