Accountant - Car Sales
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Accountant in the Car Sales Shared Services Department! The Staff Accountant will be responsible for the preparation and completion of financial statements for assigned groups within the Car Sales Shared Services Accounting department. The person in this position will also assist with compliance efforts and file reviews, and act as a subject matter expert for the Car Sales groups.
The Car Sales Shared Services department is successful in hiring and training employees for future growth in the accounting field and Shared Services division. We are looking for a dedicated team player with proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department.
The starting pay for this position is $21.40/hour. This is a Full-Time position working 40 hours per week. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday with start times ranging between 7am-9am CST.
This will be a hybrid schedule with some time spent in the office located at Olive Road and I-170.
- Complete the financial statements for multiple groups
- Prepare journal entries, monthly accruals, and adjusting entries
- Prepare financial results for distribution to Group Management
- Act as a subject matter expert on Car Sales accounting to all groups
- Assist in completion of Shared Services statement process including multiple bank reconciliations
- Balance and document Car Sales Balance Sheet Schedules
- Identify and communicate risk areas from the completion of car sales file audits for multiple groups
- Assist in compliance efforts associated with car sale paperwork which includes the printing of forms
- Identify/implement cost savings and efficiency procedures for the department
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Business Administration experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Access
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday schedule with start times between 7am and 9am CST
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- High level of attention to detail
- Research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Initiative and motivation
- Understanding of Enterprise accounting systems
- Ability to maintain confidential information