Accountant - Fleet ManagementJob ID 246105
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, currently has an immediate opening for an Accountant. Enterprise Fleet Management is a privately held, full-service fleet management business for companies, government agencies and organizations with medium-sized fleets. With more than 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, our team of experts can assemble a customized or full-service fleet management program that is just right for each business.
This person will support Fleet Management by analyzing and responding to financial statement inquiries from selected operating groups. This role will generate reports by developing system queries and create process documentation as needed. The Accountant will analyze current reporting procedures and offer alternative solutions.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week with a starting salary range of $42,000-$50,000 per year. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profiting sharing and great discounts!
This position is located at: 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Perform financial statement preparation and analysis for selected Fleet Management groups
- Financial schedule preparation for selected Fleet Management groups
- Support for accounting and technical questions for all Fleet Management groups
- Department reports and analysis
- Special projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be willing to accept $42,000-$50,000 per year based on experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Minimum of one (1) year accounting experience
- CPA or CMA considered a plus
- Knowledge of professional accounting concepts and practices
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail skills