Accounting Coordinator- Accounts PayableJob ID 245512
The St. Louis Contact Center for Enterprise Holdings EAN Services, LLC currently has an immediate opening for a full time Accounting Coordinator on our Claims Connection® team.
This role will share in the responsibilities of accounts payable for outsourced claims rentals. This role will provide the opportunity to develop accounts payable/receivable skills, increase a candidate’s knowledge of other departments as well as their knowledge of accounting software programs and be a part of a successful winning team.
We are looking for a team player with a proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service to the outsourced vendors we work with. Our department is successful in hiring and training employees for future growth in Business Management and we are committed to continuing this tradition!
This is a Full-Time position working 40 hours per week, with a starting salary of $15.43/hour. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
- Manage the weekly accounts receiveable reports and follow up as necessary
- Provide customer service and support to internal and external customers
- Collect, process, and record W-9 information
- Assist with daily tasks or special projects as assigned
- Filing and other administrative tasks as needed
- Assist in requesting invoices rental companies
- Process invoices daily in ARMS® application
- Utilize the PeopleSoft A/P application to pay vendor invoices timely and accurately
- Filing as needed
- Detail oriented and strong follow-through skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures
- Ability to plan use of time in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to build and maintain good rapport with designated contacts
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Previous Accounting experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel required (Advanced level preferred)
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Must be able to work a Monday- Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm, schedule