Accounting Coordinator - Car Sales
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Coordinator in the Car Sales Shared Services Department! The Accounting Coordinator will be responsible for the accounting administrative functions within Car Sales Shared Services. This will include, but is not limited to: balance sheet schedule completion, entry completion, and preparing and analyzing monthly reporting to assist with the monthly financial statement process.
The Car Sales Shared Services department is successful in hiring and training employees for future growth in the accounting field and Shared Services division. We are looking for a dedicated team player with proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department.
The starting pay for this position is $15.87/hour. This is a Full-Time position working 40 hours per week. The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday with start times ranging between 7am-9am CST.
This position is located off of St. Charles Rock Road and I-170, in St. Louis, MO 63114.
- Research and document accounts receivable balances on a weekly basis
- Balance and document Car Sales Balance Sheet Schedules
- Complete daily ad hoc for customer/lender refunds as needed
- Complete daily rental and credit union commission reporting, entries, and ad hoc
- Prepare and complete any additional statement entries as needed
- Prepare necessary back up and entries for monthly financial statement accruals
- Assist management with the analysis and review of monthly reporting and financial statements
- Identify and implement cost savings and efficiency procedures for the department
- Ability to understand and implement accounting policies
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment-based work permit or other work authorization document
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year accounting experience preferred
- Basic level of proficiency or above with Microsoft Excel required
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $15.87/hour
- Must be able to work a Monday-Friday schedule with start times between 7am and 9am CST
Competency Based Qualifications:
- High level of attention to detail
- Research and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and prioritize to complete work on a timely basis
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Self-initiative and motivation
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates sound and accurate judgment
- Comfortable working independently or in a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information