Accounting Coordinator - Fleet Management
Enterprise Fleet Management has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. Enterprise’s Fleet Management programs offer management of vehicle acquisition, fleet maintenance, and more. This position will be involved in providing accounting and administrative support for Fleet Management Groups.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week with a starting salary range of $40,200-$48,200 per year. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profiting sharing and great discounts!
Our office is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132. This position is primarily work from home with the occasional opportunity to come into the office for team building activities and meetings.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Fleet Operations is a Corporate Administrative office that supports the growth of the Fleet Management Groups nationwide with lease vehicle acquisition, maintenance, accident repair, insurance tracking, and license & title services. Our Fleet Accounting team also prepares financial statements and general ledger schedules for all the Fleet Management Groups.
- Assist in the processing of car sale transactions and be a knowledge resource for car sale accounting and compliance
- Create and prepare schedules for Corporate Accountants
- Create and prepare bank and credit card reconciliations
- Process VIP rental tickets and prepare the schedule
- Process T&E’s
- Document and evaluate current procedures then provide suggestions for improvements
- Assist with financial statement and schedule preparation
- Assist with Miscellaneous Projects and Administrative tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must have a primary residence located in the St. Louis, MO area
- Six (6) months or more of Accounting experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA eligible, or pursuing an accounting degree preferred
- Intermediate level of experience and understanding of Microsoft Office Products
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
Working with a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations