The Business Management Department has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator. This position is based out of our Administrative Office on Page ave in St. Louis.
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be exposed to basic accounting procedures and principles ranging from accounts payable and receivable systems to financial statement, preparation, and analysis. Compensation is $18 / hour working full-time: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Accounts payable/receivable duties include data entry, managing of invoice approval process, ensuring timely and accurate payments, and performing monthly vendor statement reconciliations.
- Accounts Payable duties include data entry, managing of invoice approval process, ensuring timely and accurate payments, and performing monthly vendor statement reconciliations.
- Act as a point of contact for vendors
- Compile monthly department performance reporting and Ad Hoc reporting as necessary
- Complete titles and all related paperwork to transfer ownership of sold vehicles
- Experience processing high volumes of documentation daily
- Process sale documents accurately and timely
- Safeguard, track, and audit physical titles
- Interact professionally with our sales team and our customers, including auctions
- Maintain and audit car sales files for completeness
- Assist in title and inventory audits
- Assist with miscellaneous responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Miscellaneous clerical duties, including but not limited to filing, mailing, organizing and other assigned job-related duties to assist accounting team.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other accounting/finance/billing experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have an intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Skill in the use of personal computers, database management and related software applications
- Must be able to work fulltime hours
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate for this position must also possess the following skills:
- Solid self-management, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong problem solving and sound research capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced, team environment