Parent Accounting is responsible for supporting over 50 business units which equates to over 200 departments in multiple countries. Our team members develop broad knowledge and skills and have earned promotions to various corporate departments. Every day brings new challenges and excitement.
The Accounting Coordinator will perform basic accounting functions in support of Parent Accounting. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is detail oriented and enjoys working in a fast paced, professional environment.
This position reports into our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO, with a hybrid schedule available.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Holdings Inc. is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Holdings together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $30 billion in revenue in fiscal year 2022 through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Review and approve travel reimbursement reports for various Corporate Departments
- Prepare billings and multi-currency journal entries
- Assist Staff Accountants with some of their daily tasks
- Prepare invoices for payment – obtain approval and add GL coding
- Deposit or print checks
- Manage emails and requests that come in through the department mailboxes
- Identify cost savings opportunities and process efficiencies
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of accounting or accounts payable experience
- Must have at least intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- College accounting coursework
- PeopleSoft experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to key data accurately
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently or in a team