Accounting CoordinatorJob ID 237886
Enterprise Holdings Business Administrative Department has an opportunity for a full-time Accounting Coordinator. This position is responsible for the completion of payment applications for high volume insurance companies with potential for more responsibilities with successful performance.
We are looking for a team player with a proven work ethic who can bring added value to the department in the form of superior customer service to our internal and external clients. Our department is successful in hiring and training employees for future growth in the accounting field and Shared Services division.
The schedule for this position is Monday-Friday with start times between 6:30am-9:00am. Starting pay for this position is $15.05 per hour.
This position is located off of St. Charles Rock Road and I-170, in St. Louis, MO 63114.
- Receiving and remitting insurance payments to various groups
- Researching unidentified payments
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Process high volumes of checks received as payment through AR system and apply the attention to detail necessary to post payments to the correct documents and accounts
- Apply customer payments
- Research and solve payment discrepancies and unidentified checks
- Endorse and separate checks to ensure quality control
- Input adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepare deposits- Make deposits (add, verify, key, send report)
- Applies customer remittances to outstanding receivable balances
- May process NSF checks, refunds, reapplication of funds, settlements
- Post/Process invoices into the accounting system
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
- Validate payment requests for complete information
- General filing and processing
- Answer branch inquiries
- Assist with Accounts Payable transactions as assigned
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule and work overtime as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Beginner knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
- Previous Accounting, Billing, A/R, A/P, or other clerical experience preferred
- Proficient ten-key experience preferred
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday with start times between 6:30am-9:00am