Accounting Internship – Financial Systems Development
Did you know Enterprise is one of the largest recruiters of college graduates in the U.S.? Do you want to apply the knowledge you have learned while acquiring on-the-job experience?
Enterprise Holdings has an exciting Financial Systems Analyst Internship opportunity for the summer of 2019, located within the Financial Systems Development Team.
The Financial Systems Analyst Internship is designed to provide a meaningful work experience that will help build a greater understanding of accounting and systems development in a corporate environment. This intern will work with multiple teams and be exposed to various processes and projects. This internship will participate in the development and maintenance of company specific financial systems. Our ideal candidate will be someone pursuing a accounting degree or similar, but also has an interest in the technical side of business!
This opportunity will be located at our Corporate Campus in Clayton, Missouri, and will report directly to a Financial Systems Manager.
- Analyze and understand Enterprise Holdings processes and ask “what if” questions to appropriately challenge the status quo
- Participate in business requirements gathering initiatives
- Ensure that work products have been properly self-reviewed
- Set challenging deadlines to maintain high productivity levels
- Work iteratively with IT to further define business requirements and review initial process / program designs
- Participate in system test initiatives
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Currently an uprising Junior or uprising Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- One or more years of accounting experience a plus
- Intermediate level of proficiency or above with Excel
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, up to 40 hours per week during May -August 2019
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Exceptional communications both verbal and written
- Comfortable working individually or in a team
- Ability to be flexible
- Strong work ethic
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information