Accounting Internship - Fleet Management (Year Round)
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, is currently searching for Accounting Intern to work within our Business Management Department. Fleet Management is a fast-paced and highly energetic sales company that manages vehicle fleets for companies. We handle all aspects of fleet management including vehicle acquisition, financing and disposal as well as provide risk management, maintenance and fuel programs for our customers.
This intern will be exposed to various accounting functions and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be professional and detail oriented.
This exciting opportunity works Monday-Friday 15-20 hours per week during the Spring and Fall semesters. During the summer, this position would Monday-Friday 40 hours per week. Starting pay is $10.50 per hour.
- Paying Courtesy Delivery, After-Market, and vehicle payments invoices
- Reconciling and coding After-Market invoices
- Assisting with calls from Courtesy Delivery dealers
- Assisting with other projects and duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- A rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior enrolled full time for the Spring 2019 semester in a college or university
- Currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Ability to work 15-20 hours a week during the Spring 2019 and Fall 2019 semesters
- 6 months of customer service experience or 6 months of administrative support in a office environment
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Must be willing to accept $10.50 per hour
Qualified candidates must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail skills
- Strong work ethic
- Good problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently