Accounts Payable Coordinator - Personal Property Tax
Enterprise Fleet Management has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Coordinator. This position will focus primarily on the Texas property tax process, including inputting all taxing information for each vehicle, protesting inaccurate vehicle assessment amounts and processing all tax bills, ensuring timely payment and pursuing applicable refunds/tax adjustments.
In addition, the Accounts Payable Coordinator will have daily contact with state and county jurisdictions and our Operating Groups. The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, detail oriented, and meet strict deadlines.
This exciting opportunity works 40 hours per week with a starting salary of $34,000 per year. In addition, we offer the option to work-from-home, full benefits, 401K, profit sharing and great discounts!
This position is located at: 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132
- Receive, process, and pay personal property tax bills
- Research and understand state specific laws to ensure tax compliance and apply for any eligible refunds/adjustments
- Enter taxing information for each vehicle into the personal property tax system
- Act as a contact for employees and vendors about property tax questions
- Research unidentified property tax bills
- Follow-up on missing tax bills
- Protest inaccurate assessment amounts on vehicles
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams, jurisdictions, and state services
- Assist with misc. accounting projects as needed
- Respond to Service Now incidents as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum one year of administrative support experience in a professional office environment
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Previous accounting and/or AP experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Must be willing to accept starting salary of $34,000 per year.
Qualified candidates must possess the competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided.
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team's needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one's own needs
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations