Accounts Receivable Coordinator - Damage Recovery Unit
The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for accounts receivable related to the Damage Recovery Unit centers (DRU). This position will primarily be responsible for the daily receipting of insurance payments and ensuring that the funds are applied to the appropriate claim.
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $22.5 billion in revenue and operated nearly 1.7 million vehicles in fiscal year 2020.
Enterprise Holdings – through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries and franchises – operates the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands at more than 9,500 fully staffed neighborhood and airport locations in 100 countries and territories throughout the world.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Communicate with DRU Centers, Corporate departments and field operating Groups
- Review lockbox for payment receipts and correspondence
- Prepare entries to record all checks and credit card payments
- Perform accounting entries to allocate received monies to appropriate receivables
- Process month end entries to record receivables adjustments
- Work with DRU Specialist to research unidentified or misapplied payments
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- One (1) year of accounting or accounts receivable experience
- PeopleSoft G/L experience preferred
- Ethics and Values
- Working With a Team
- Customer Service