Accounts Receivable Coordinator Part Time
Start your career with Enterprise! We’re hiring immediately.
As an Accounts Receivable Coordinator you will be responsible to collect/coordinate payments from selective accounts in a timely manner. This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills by providing great customer services to all our customers including Group management, Sales and the Shared Services team.
This position will be working in St. Louis, MO with a flexible work arrangement combining home and in-office for training. Working hours will be Monday through Friday with a flexible 8 hour work day between the hours of 7:00am-6:00pm.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO 63132.
- Contact accounts as needed to collect and follow up on past due balances.
- Maintain clear and concise notes listing accurate information given; documented in People-Soft, Odyssey or other databases as required.
- Contact management and sales prior to sending memo notifying accounts of credit suspension.
- Research and resolve disputed rentals, including prepare appropriate adjustment (CCRI) requests and follow up with customer on disputes within thirty (30) days.
- Report issues concerning payment of accounts to the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- Request and send reprints (paper or electronic) of invoices, statements, and vouchers to accounts as needed.
- Maintain all aging balances within percentage requirements determined by management.
- Attend weekly collection meetings; provide account status and documentation to the Supervisor to ensure collection goals are met, discuss workload and promote teamwork between AR personnel.
- Perform additional analysis and reporting as requested by management.
- Assist with training of Accounts Receivable Specialist I associates.
- Assist Supervisor or Manager with any tasks or duties as requested
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High school diploma preferred
- Must have 1 year Account Receivable, Business to Business collections and /or customer service experience using a computer on a daily basis required
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work Monday-Friday 20-25 hours/ work week
- Must be willing to accept starting pay of $16.40/hour.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- For flexible or work from home positions, reliable high speed Internet connection and dedicated work space are required.
- Must currently live in the St. Louis area.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with the AR staff in addition to the sales team and other internal departments
- Set priorities and organize workload to ensure optimum efficiency and to analyze and resolve account discrepancies.
- Customer service is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- People-Soft Financial experience a plus