Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Enterprise Fleet Management, an affiliate of Enterprise Holdings, has an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. The Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for the cash receipting of all payments received for the Fleet Management division, including customer lease payments and vehicle sale proceeds. This position will also be responsible for customer account reconciliations and partnering with the Fleet Management groups to answer questions related to the cash application process. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, able to juggle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines and have a strong commitment to customer service.
This position works 40 hours per week and offers a flex schedule with partial work from home. Our Administrative Campus is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132.
The starting salary range for this position is $32,100-$34,000 per year. In addition, we offer full benefits, 401K, profiting sharing and great discounts!
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Fleet Operations is a Corporate Administrative office that supports the growth of the Fleet Management Groups nationwide with lease vehicle acquisition, maintenance, accident repair, insurance tracking, and license & title services. Our Fleet Accounting team also prepares financial statements and general ledger schedules for all the Fleet Management Groups.
- Receipt customer payments on outstanding AR’s
- Researching and reviewing customer’s account and bank activity
- Process payments for sold Fleet Management vehicles
- Partner with groups to answer questions regarding customer payments
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Must be willing to accept $32,100-$34,000 per year
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Minimum 1 year year administrative experience
- Previous accounts receivable experience preferred
- Intermediate PC knowledge with experience in Excel and Word
- Bachelor's degree or currently pursuing in Accounting or Finance, strongly preferred
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills