ACE Data ScientistJob ID 189953
Equal Opportunity Employer
Enterprise Holdings is excited to announce a Data Scientist opportunity in the Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE)!
The Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) has an exciting opening for an ACE Data Scientist. The ACE Data Scientist is focused on understanding internal and external customers' strategic business objectives, relating those objectives to measurable indicators, and delivering analytic insights and strategies that promote continuous performance improvements for the company.
This position contributes to the growth of the company through the achievement of defined objectives focused around new analytic products and services. As part of this advanced analytics team, the ACE Data Scientist will specialize in creating efficiencies and improving decision making process for the internal business units by developing and implementing advanced statistical and mathematical solutions.
This position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Clayton, MO.
- Work as a team to design and deliver end-to-end analytical solutions that address the business needs
- Extract, clean, and manipulate both structured and unstructured datasets
- Perform exploratory data analysis, generate hypothesis, and extract actionable insights
- Develop statistical and/or mathematical models that are put in production
- Deliver a detailed documentation including descriptions of efforts, results, and recommendations
- Perform presentations to ACE team members and other business units
- Partner with the other ACE teams to bring solutions to life
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Physics, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field required
- Two (2) years of Experience data mining and developing statistical, mathematical, or forecasting models using SAS, R, or other analytics software required
- Two (2) years of experience working with relational databases such as Teradata, SQL Server, or Oracle required
- Two (2) years of Experience with SQL and/or Python programming required
- Previous experience working within marketing, revenue management, product, or other business units of an organization required
- Experience with wrangling the data for modeling required
- Experience with exploring and visualizing data to find new patterns and signals required
- Experience with preparing and giving technical presentations required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Competency Based Qualifications:
- Demonstrate ambition and intellectual curiosity and creative thinking
- Ability to work well both as a part of a team and as an individual contributor
- Self-driven to initiate, self-disciplined to document, and detail oriented to deliver quality work
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and properly manage time while working on multiple projects
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to apply experience based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring little direct supervision
- Ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions toward the objective of satisfying all brands