Enterprise Fleet Management has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant at our Fleet Management Operations Center.
The Administrative Assistant will partner with Group management and provide administrative support, reporting, coordination of schedules, meeting and travel arrangements, and event coordination. This opportunity requires a proactive approach to tasks/projects as well as exceptional communication skills and detail orientation. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting multiple stakeholders and will enjoy working in an environment that requires initiative, independent thinking, and the ability to juggle a variety of tasks, personalities, and projects effectively. This is an excellent opportunity for a team-oriented, resourceful, organized self-starter who is highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Our environmentally and employee friendly facility is located at 9315 Olive Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63132. This position will require an average of 2-3 days a week in office on various days, based on current business needs.
The starting salary for this position is $37,000-$43,300 annually based on experience.
Enterprise Fleet Management is a full-service fleet management company for businesses with mid-size fleets. With over 50 fully staffed offices nationwide, EFM supplies cars, light and medium duty trucks and service vehicles to businesses in the United States and Canada.
Fleet Operations is a Corporate Administrative office that supports the growth of the Fleet Management Groups nationwide with lease vehicle acquisition, maintenance, accident repair, insurance tracking, and license & title services. Our Fleet Accounting team also prepares financial statements and general ledger schedules for all the Fleet Management Groups.
- Create, establish and maintain department documents and filing system (physical and virtual components)
- Prepare letters, presentations, statements, manuals, agendas and other business correspondences, as needed
- Schedule appointments and maintain the calendars for various personnel and/or the department
- Coordinate basic accounting activities (expense reporting, invoice approval, purchase orders, etc.)
- Coordinate meetings including arranging facilities, audio/visual equipment, catering or any other special request
- Maintain supply of office products including inventory, ordering, stocking and ensuring supply facilities are organized efficiently
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all activities and records
- Assist with the creation, production, distribution, comparison of reports and may perform basic analysis or report summaries
- Responsible for department copying requests including assembly, sorting, collating or working with the document center
- Coordinate travel for various team members including flights, hotels, rental cars – this involves initial work as well as reaction to travel changes while in route.
- Receive, sort and route all mail including incoming/outgoing overnight packages or special interoffice department correspondences
- Scribe meetings, produce and distribute meeting minutes in a timely manner
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Must have 1+ years of previous administrative assistant experience supporting senior-level management
- Previous experience drafting, composing and editing executive-level communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and MS Teams
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
Qualified candidates must possess the following competencies:
- Takes action to meet goals and objectives
- Follows a business plan
- Accomplishes tasks according to the direction and instructions provided
- Effectively communicates both verbally and in writing
- Clearly communicates messages, thoughts, and ideas to others
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills
- Readily adapts to change
- Moves easily from one task or responsibility to another
- Is able to perform tasks or complete processes in ambiguous situations
Working With a Team
- Works well with a diverse group of individuals
- Places the team’s needs and goals ahead of those of the individual, when necessary
- Fosters an environment of camaraderie
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Provides facts and details when conveying information
- Thoroughly reviews information for accuracy and consistency
- Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Meets others’ needs in a timely manner and with a positive attitude
- Places others’ needs above one’s own needs