As we continue to build our team in support of our vision to the be the world’s best and most trusted mobility company, we are excited to announce the opening of a new position for a Benefits Analyst.
About the Role
The Benefits Analyst is primarily responsible for benefit plan reconciliations, audits and managing the payment process to US and International benefits vendors. This position will perform research and financial reporting that impact the global benefit plans. From this research and / or conducting of audits, this position will provide recommendations to Management on future initiatives and procedural changes. In addition, the Benefits Analyst will pro-actively interact with Benefit Teams to gather information, resolve audit-related problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
Enterprise offers an excellent package with market-competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching & profit sharing, schedule flexibility, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Compensation decisions will be made based on factors that include but are not limited to experience, education, location and skill level
Enterprise Mobility is a leading provider of mobility solutions, owning and operating the Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car brands through its integrated global network of independent regional subsidiaries. Enterprise Mobility and its affiliates offer extensive car rental, carsharing, truck rental, fleet management, retail car sales, as well as travel management and other transportation services, to make travel easier and more convenient for customers.
Privately held by the Taylor family of St. Louis, Enterprise Mobility together with its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management manages a diverse fleet of 2.1 million vehicles and accounted for nearly $35 billion in revenue through a network of more than 10,000 fully-staffed neighborhood and airport rental locations in more than 90 countries and territories.
- Plan, direct and execute employee benefit plan audits; Develop, conduct and analyze audit procedures and recommend enhancements
- Provide compliance reporting
- Develop reports on benefit trends; Monitor, analyze, present any recommendations to management and communicate trends of expenses and forecasting for benefit plans
- Develop, analyze and maintain, reporting for various projects; Evaluate existing global reporting and recommend enhancement requirements;
- Manage the payment process on self-insured and fully insured benefit plans, working with US as well as International vendors; respond to billing inquiries received via the Ask Benefits Billing mailbox, process payment requests, coordinate payment approvals with other corporate departments and maintain vendor payment records
- Perform analysis of vendor premiums and performance, and make recommendations to management
- Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; research and identify options that best serve business needs
- Perform reconciliations of benefit plans and benefit account schedules
- Investigate, identify and analyze key issues and the associated alternatives, benefits and costs to develop practical solutions to department needs
- Calculate and project financial impact of Benefit plans, using sound methods and responsibility for the accuracy of projections/estimates
- Research and understand legal aspects of Global Benefits Administration
- Maintain confidentiality of employee and benefits data including safeguarding Protected Heath Information (PHI)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have three (3) years or more years of accounting, analytical, or auditing experience
- Must have advanced level of proficiency using Excel and Word (proficiency in Access a plus)
- Prior knowledge of Employee Benefits and Payroll Systems and procedures
- Prior Workday experience
- Working with a Team
- Planning and Organizing